How is your October going? Have you already achieved prime spookiness level yet? I know I haven’t! I am just getting started. I still need to decorate my room, which is what I think I will do tonight!
Our Host for Blogoween today is Anthony from Keep Reading Forward.
Prompt: Trick or Treat! (Basically, you set up your bookish Halloween crew!)
I think it would be fun to go trick or treating with really chill characters. I am a mellow person so I would want the vibe!
- Lazlo Strange from Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Peeta Mellark (the cinnamon roll) from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Primrose Everdeen from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter and the Whatever by J. K. Rowling
- Cath from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Clay Jannon from Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore
Does that sound like a good group? I don’t know how they would all get along but I think it would be fun.
That was the first place I thought about with this question. I would love to see all of the magical treats that are given out on Halloween. Can you imagine all of the chocolate frogs jumping around the path! The kids playing Halloween tricks using magic. The crazy decorations they would be able to have!
Hogsmeade would just be… MAGICAL!
Talk to me!
Who would you bring Trick or Treating?
Do you think my choices would get along?
Where would you go?
What do you think Hogsmeade would be decorated like for Halloween?
Let me know!